Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just a start.

Hi Friends !!
I have been thinking about writing a blog for a long time but always delayed it. Actually since many of my friends and seniors were blogging, so I also got excited but wasn't excited to such a state that I could start with it. I lacked a topic to write on.
I've been reading a lot of blogs and have been commenting on them, so now I have a fair idea on what is expected of blogs.
My blogs will only be on the interesting experiences of my life and some of my crazy observations.
Well what I feel is that "Truth is stranger than fiction" and that "Life of a common man makes the most interesting story".
That's why I love to read blogs and that's why I really admire those authors who write stories about life and emotions. This is what makes literature, i suppose!! :)
In these 18 years of my life, I've observed something interesting, "Life is beautiful".

No comments: